Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 244 - "Someday I'll Wish Upon A Star"

I emailed the program director (again - persistence is key, right?) about my interviews and she said that they are still conducting some interviews for certain positions, with some of the appointments being scheduled after April 30th. 

I guess it's still waiting time.  I just want to know!

I'll post updates as they become available.  Otherwise, not much is going on in life except working, working, and working some more.  I feel so run down and out of it that I honestly want school to start so that I can have a somewhat normal sleep schedule.  As in, going to bed when it's dark outside and waking up hours after the newspaper has been delivered, not as the newspaper is being shoved in the box.

-AA

No comments:

Post a Comment