Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's day 146. I'm stressed out beyond belief.

I got my hours cut again today at work. The past two paychecks have been less than $400, which I need in order to pay my student loan bills. Even with $400 every two weeks, I'm barely breaking even. If I have a credit card balance, then I end up dipping into the cushion in my checking account. That cushion is pretty much gone.

This month, I had to transfer money from my savings account to pay my credit card bill. This is the first time I have ever had to do that.

It freaks me out because if I mess up on my student loans, then it's bye bye grad school and decent credit score. Just thinking about it makes my stomach churn.

Did I mention that when I get stressed, I go big instead of going home?

I just need to breathe deep, cleansing breaths. I will get through this. I will get through this.

-AA

No comments:

Post a Comment