Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 346 - Update on Grandma

It's been kind of crazy lately, but Grandma made it.  After they took her to the emergency room (which is why the last post ended as abruptly as it did) they continued to give Grandma glucose treatments and got her blood sugar up to a safe reading. 

Then, around 1:15 in the morning, the hospital called to tell my mom that Grandma was fine and that there was no reason to admit her.  My aunt and mom brought Grandma home, and needless to say my mom, sister, and I took Friday off work because we were thinking the ending was going to be a lot worse than it was.

-AA

2 comments:

  1. Ashley-Amanda, I've tried to send a comment several times and it doesn't work. I get to the place where it says, "Your message will be posted after its approval." Then nothing else happens. I'm trying onve more. You are mentioned in a recent blog or two of mine. And I wanted to suggest, too, don't get a traffic ticket because of the broken turn sugnal. Hand Signals still work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about this taking so long! We've had a couple of storms lately and the Internet connection has been hit and miss. Don't worry!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete